Friday, February 02, 2007

Hype

It's hard not to get caught up in the law school hype.

I'm beginning to speak with potential-to-be law school classmates, colleagues, buddies, or whatever you'll call 'em. And ya' know what? I'm Impressed. Heck, I'm exuberant. It's exciting to know that I could be in the company of such amazing and accomplished group of people.

I may one day look back at my current blissful state and shake my head in disapproval. But I intend to cherish and thoroughly indulge in this moment because my better judgment tells me (based on all the horror stories I've heard about law school) that this will soon evaporate and in its place will be stress.

4 Comments:

At 7:00 PM , Blogger Paragon2Pieces said...

have you decided where you're headed?

 
At 1:13 AM , Blogger Mystery said...

Most likely a school in Hyde Park.

 
At 5:44 PM , Blogger Paragon2Pieces said...

Congrats and well done :)

 
At 7:21 PM , Blogger Mystery said...

Thanks! =D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home