Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The early birds get the worm~

It's true! Especially in law school admissions.

My numbers (which will not be revealed for identity protection purposes) are good, however, they are definitely not auto-admit worthy at many of the top law schools. I thus applied REALLY early: between the last week of September and first week of October.

It's December and I've already been admitted to 50% of the law schools I applied to (they are all schools that I'm excited about!).

Moral of this post: APPLY EARLY!!!

For those who haven't sent in their applications yet, send them out soon!

3 Comments:

At 12:04 AM , Blogger Paragon2Pieces said...

I somehow missed this post earlier! CONGRATULATIONS :) I hope you'll reveal where you're headed in the long run!

 
At 9:30 AM , Blogger Mystery said...

Thank you! =)

I will definitely reveal that information; hopefully very soon.

 
At 11:11 AM , Blogger Olenka said...

Applying earlier will help if you have high LSAT score. My advise would be - if you have mid 150s, don't be in rush, spend more time for personal essay, good recommendation. Moreover, you will get less stress. Why do I say so? My score is lower mid 150s and I am in 2.5 waiting period already without any positive response. So every advice is for different situations.

BTW, thanks for a nice blog

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home