Monday, June 25, 2007

Leading up to law school

The months leading up to law school are restless ones. I have plenty to keep me busy (e.g. working out, teaching, swimming, etc.), but my mind is constantly reverting back to law school thoughts.

Much of my worrying and fretting has stopped - the human body can only be so concerned. I'm not stressed or worried about law school. Just eager to start.

Though I hate to admit it, the adrenline rush I felt last year while applying to law school was much more exciting than this.

Ugh, I'm scheduled to leave for China next week. Then...maybe, just maybe I'll fly to Texas. =)

3 Comments:

At 12:36 AM , Blogger Paragon2Pieces said...

1. the ever-present but subdued anxiety is a law student thing... welcome to the club :)

2. congrats on getting an apartment!

3. and what's this about texas!?!

 
At 1:32 AM , Blogger Mystery said...

I just thought I'd come out and visit Texas.

Your blog has me convinced that it's a civilized place after-all. (j/k).

To be honest, I have some friends whom I'd like to visit!

 
At 2:51 PM , Blogger Paragon2Pieces said...

lol.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home